Insurance requirements for the 2022/23 season.
There are two types of insurance policies required for the season.
- PERSONAL ACCIDENT INSURANCE - this provides protection for someone who is injured in an accident whilst participating in a club activity. This policy could provide either a lump sum benefit or weekly amount (dependent on the cover selected).
- LEGAL LIABILITY INSURANCE - this provides protection against any claims made by third parties against you e.g. claims for slips and trips or damage to third party property as a result of your negligence.
THE MINIMUM INSURANCE REQUIREMENT IN THIS COUNTY IS:
- LEGAL LIABILITY CLUBS/TEAMS: '
- PERSONAL ACCIDENT ADULT TEAMS:
'SUPERIOR 200' policy
- PERSONAL ACCIDENT YOUTH TEAMS:
'SUPERIOR GOLD' policy
Cumberland FA group policy arrangement for personal accident insurance
Cumberland FA has arranged a block policy to provide Superior 200 cover to all affiliated Adult teams and Superior Gold to all affiliated Youth teams.
Option to purchase additional insurance
Additional insurance is available for Adult teams, at reduced premiums, to include a higher Monthly Benefit for your players.
You can also purchase additional insurance for your Youth teams, at a reduced premium, by selecting Superior Platinum, which provides a number of increased benefits, including Permanent Total Disablement and Broken Bones.
Watch our video that helps to explain what insurance cover is provided and how you can arrange it.
Cumberland Football Association, Units 3 & 4, Tithe House, Station Street, Cockermouth, Cumbria CA13 9QW
Telephone: 01900 511800