Insurance requirements for the 2022/23 season.
There are two types of insurance policies required for the season.
- PERSONAL ACCIDENT INSURANCE - this provides protection for someone who is injured in an accident whilst participating in a club activity. This policy could provide either a lump sum benefit or weekly amount (dependent on the cover selected).
- LEGAL LIABILITY INSURANCE - this provides protection against any claims made by third parties against you e.g. claims for slips and trips or damage to third party property as a result of your negligence.
THE MINIMUM INSURANCE REQUIREMENTS IN THIS COUNTY IS:
- LEGAL LIABILITY CLUBS/TEAMS: '
- PERSONAL ACCIDENT ADULT TEAMS:
'SUPERIOR 200' policy
- PERSONAL ACCIDENT YOUTH TEAMS:
'SUPERIOR GOLD' policy
Derbyshire FA group policy arrangement for personal accident insurance
Derbyshire FA has arranged a block policy to provide Superior 200 cover to all affiliated Adult teams and Superior Gold to all affiliated Youth teams.
Option to purchase additional insurance:
- Additional insurance is available for Adult teams, at reduced premiums, to include a higher Monthly Benefit for your players.
- You can also purchase additional insurance for your Youth teams, at a reduced premium, by selecting Superior Platinum, which provides a number of increased benefits, including Permanent Total Disablement and Broken Bones.