Insurance requirements for the 2022/23 season.
There are two types of insurance policies required for the season.
- PERSONAL ACCIDENT INSURANCE - this provides protection for someone who is injured in an accident whilst participating in a club activity. This policy could provide either a lump sum benefit or weekly amount (dependent on the cover selected).
- LEGAL LIABILITY INSURANCE - this provides protection against any claims made by third parties against you e.g. claims for slips and trips or damage to third party property as a result of your negligence.
THE MINIMUM INSURANCE REQUIREMENT IN THIS COUNTY IS:
- LEGAL LIABILITY CLUBS/TEAMS:
'COUNTYCOVER or COUNTYCOVER PLUS' policy
- PERSONAL ACCIDENT ADULT TEAMS:
- PERSONAL ACCIDENT YOUTH TEAMS:
'SUPERIOR GOLD' policy
Watch our video that helps to explain what insurance cover is provided and how you can arrange it.
Contact details for your County FA
Gloucestershire FA, Oaklands Park, Gloucester Road, Almondsbury, Bristol BS32 4AG
Telephone: 01454 615888