Insurance requirements for the 2022/23 season.
There are two types of insurance policies required for the season.
- PERSONAL ACCIDENT INSURANCE - this provides protection for someone who is injured in an accident whilst participating in a club activity. This policy could provide either a lump sum benefit or weekly amount (dependent on the cover selected).
- LEGAL LIABILITY INSURANCE - this provides protection against any claims made by third parties against you e.g. claims for slips and trips or damage to third party property as a result of your negligence.
THE MINIMUM INSURANCE REQUIREMENT IN THIS COUNTY IS:
- LEGAL LIABILITY CLUBS/TEAMS:
- PERSONAL ACCIDENT ADULT TEAMS:
- PERSONAL ACCIDENT YOUTH TEAMS:
Watch our video that helps to explain what insurance cover is provided and how you can arrange it.
Contact details for your County FA
Hampshire FA, William Pickford House, Winklebury Football Complex, Winklebury Way, Basingstoke RG23 8BF
Telephone: 01256 853000