Insurance requirements for the 2022/23 season.
There are two types of insurance policies required for the season.
- PERSONAL ACCIDENT INSURANCE - this provides protection for someone who is injured in an accident whilst participating in a club activity. This policy could provide either a lump sum benefit or weekly amount (dependent on the cover selected).
- LEGAL LIABILITY INSURANCE - this provides protection against any claims made by third parties against you e.g. claims for slips and trips or damage to third party property as a result of your negligence.
THE MINIMUM INSURANCE REQUIREMENT IN THIS COUNTY IS:
- LEGAL LIABILITY CLUBS/TEAMS:
- PERSONAL ACCIDENT ADULT TEAMS:
'SUPERIOR 120' policy
- PERSONAL ACCIDENT YOUTH TEAMS:
'SUPERIOR GOLD' policy
Personal accident group policy arrangement
Oxfordshire FA has arranged a block policy to provide Intermediate cover to all affiliated Adult 11-a-side teams, and Superior Gold cover to all affiliated Youth teams.
Option to purchase additional insurance
- Adult teams - you can purchase additional cover for your adult teams at reduced premiums, to include an increased weekly/monthly benefit, as well as the Superior Extra top up covers.
- Youth teams - you can also purchase additional insurance for your Youth teams at a reduced premium, by selecting Superior Platinum, which provides a number of increased benefits.