Insurance requirements for the 2022/23 season.
There are two types of insurance policies required for the season.
- PERSONAL ACCIDENT INSURANCE - this provides protection for someone who is injured in an accident whilst participating in a club activity. This policy could provide either a lump sum benefit or weekly amount (dependent on the cover selected).
- LEGAL LIABILITY INSURANCE - this provides protection against any claims made by third parties against you e.g. claims for slips and trips or damage to third party property as a result of your negligence.
WORCESTERSHIRE FA PERSONAL ACCIDENT GROUP POLICY
- Worcestershire FA (WFA) have arranged a group insurance policy for all their affiliated adult 11 a side teams and youth teams. You will be able to choose your preferred level of insurance cover via the affiliation process and we have detailed the benefits in the downloads below.
- WFA will be issuing documentation direct to all eligible teams confirming the cover in place.
- A copy of the WFA master group policy is available on request from WFA.
Insurance ‘Top Up’ options
The brochure below also provides details of additional cover options available and these can be purchased via Bluefin Sport, either online or by post.