county fa tailored solutions
Helping to secure a sustainable future for the National Game.
We've given football insurance a shake up and a fresh approach. The NGIS is not just about providing good value products. It's also a fresh concept to encourage education and promote a risk management approach that should in turn help to provide a sustainable future for the game.
Ready-made solutions for your County
When it comes to arranging insurance for County FA's (CFA's), we understand that one size does not always fit all. That's why the NGIS offers a selection of insurance packages which are specifically tailored for grassroots football, so you can pick and choose the cover most suited to your needs and those of your affiliated clubs, leagues and match officials.
What products and services can the NGIS provide?
The NGIS currently offers two core products to County FA's and their member clubs, league and match officials:
- Legal Liability cover for CFA's and their affiliated members clubs, leagues and match officials.
- Personal Accident for affiliated clubs/teams.
This insurance pays out a set amount if someone is injured in an accident and the payout can be a lump sum or a weekly amount.
The policy automatically includes:
- Committee Members
- Match Officials & Assistant Referees
The policy operates whilst at any ground or premises, anywhere in the world, where there is an agreed fixture or training, including travelling directly to and from such activities.
In addition our policy cover has been extended to include club social events.
Countycover and Countycover Plus
The NGIS Countycover product is a specialist legal liability insurance package which has been designed specifically to provide cover for County Football Associations and their affiliated member clubs, leagues and match officials.
The policy consists of five main elements of cover:
- Public Liability
- Employers Liability
- Committee Liability
- Professional Indemnity
- Cyber Liability
Other features and benefits include:
- ‘Player to Player’ awards and/or defence cover options
- Agreed ‘Player to Player’ wording with The FA and external solicitors
- Public Liability insurance includes the activities of the County FA’s and match officials
- All members receive a summary of cover so that an informed pre-purchase decision can be made
- Premiums collected upon affiliation
- Expert claims, legal and risk management assistance
Additional services to County FAs and members
- Property, Buildings and contents
- Cups and trophies
- Legal expenses
- Motor Fleet
- Referees personal accident policies
- Employee benefits
And there's more...
There are a range of benefits made available to CFA's that choose to join the NGIS. We feel that transparency in our agreements with CFA's is key to ensure a fair system across the board so we've incorporated a number of meaningful benefits that we can automatically include at no additional cost to you.
- Public Liability - £10,000,000 for County FA organised activities and for County FA registered match officials
- Directors and Officers Liability - £500,000 limit for CFA officers, committee members, directors or trustees (with the option to increase the limit, subject to an additional premium).
- Free retrospective liability cover included - 3 years retrospective liability cover for CFAs that join the scheme from previously having a ˜claims made" basis policy wording. This means that the policy can respond to a claim (in the future) even if the event causing the claim happened at any time in the 3 years before your new policy with us starts.
If you would like to discuss your requirements in more detail then please do not hesitate to contact us.
We would be delighted to hear from you and we are confident that you will be impressed by the range and quality of products the NGIS has to offer.
We hope you will choose to support The FA's vision for the National Game Insurance Scheme.