making a personal accident claim
Guidance and advice
If you have an NGIS personal accident policy and one of your players or a club official suffers an injury, please follow these simple steps to make a claim:
How to report a claim
- Step 1: Download and complete a Personal Accident Form
- Step 2: Return the fully completed form:
By post to: NGIS Claims Team, Woodgate & Clark Ltd, The Red House, King Street, West Malling, Kent ME19 6QT
By email to: email@example.com
The claims handlers (Woodgate & Clark) will contact you with your unique claims reference number within 14 working days of receiving your completed claim form. If an email address is provided they will use this method to communicate with you whilst dealing with your claim.
To ensure that your claim can be dealt with efficiently, please ensure that:
- you have answered every question before your doctor completes his statement;
- you have enclosed all requested information /documentation;
- you have signed the claim form;
- the club secretary or a club official has signed the claim form;
- your attending doctor fully completes the statement.
To ensure benefits are paid promptly, claimants will be given the option on the claim form to elect for their payment to be made by BACS, so please make sure this section of the claim form is completed.